4-Wall Nationals: Facebook Page and Entry Form!
The 62nd USHA National Four-Wall Championships will be held in Fountain Valley, CA., at Los Cab, Tuesday, June 26 - Sunday, July 1, 2011.
Please remember the format...All
Men's Singles will start on Tuesday and all doubles will start later
in the week (for a Sunday conclusion). And, all
Women's and Juniors events will be held at the end of
the week with play no earlier than Thursday.
official Facebook event page is now set up to keep you up-to-date on
the tournament. This page is a great forum for communication (finding a
doubles partner, questions about the event, message board material,
etc). CLICK HERE to check out the Facebook Page!
Hotel Info: The Doubletree Hotel Orange County
will be the host hotel. Don't pass up free Parking, breakfast, shuttle
to the club, in-room internet and a great rate. Reserve now (714)
825-3333 and mention UHA for special rate.
CLICK HERE for a printable entry form and more information!
See you in June!
FIRST ACE Awards Grants to 12 Handball Programs
year, the USHA solicits development grants for funding new and
continuing junior and collegiate handball projects. The following 12
handball programs submitted grant requests and were awarded funds for
We'll feature each program in our E-Newsletter, Court Shorts, over the following weeks (CLICK HERE to subscribe to Court Shorts for FREE
- Costigan Youth Handball (Denver, CO)
- Compass High School (Grandview, WA)
- El Paso Youth Handball (El Paso, TX)
- Handball4Life (Tucson, AZ)
- LACER After School Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Mel Korum YMCA (Puyallup, WA)
- Michigan State Handball Club (East Lansing, MI)
- Minnesota State-Mankato Handball Programs (Mankato, MN)
- Sandpoint Youth Handball (Sandpoint, ID)
- Team San Jose Handball (San Jose, CA)
- SOS Youth Handball (Modesto, CA)
- TGOP-Franklin Elementary Program (Santa Barbara, CA)
Do you want to start a program in your area? First Ace can help. Contact Matt Krueger at
for more information.
A Message from USHA President Mike Steele
Mike Steele...And all about the Ball
Handball Players, CLICK HERE to read a letter from USHA President Mike Steele regarding handballs!
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>|
|Results 64 - 72 of 202|