Limited Edition 2012 Team USA Shirts
Official Team USA Shirts Now Available!
As many of you know, 2012 is a World's year!
It doesn't get any bigger than the World Handball Championships ! The event is in October in Ireland.
So, it's time to start showing your Red, White and Blue pride! The official 2012 Team USA Handball shirts are here!
The limited edition shirts are now available in stock and ready to ship out. CLICK HERE to order online or call 1-800-BUY-USHA today!
Also, the official Irish jerseys are now available online. CLICK HERE to check them out!
WPH Simple Green Race 4 Eight
Lenning Wins Final Race Stop Before the Player Championship!
The WPH Simple Green Race 4 Eight pro stop No. 7 wrapped up on Saturday Night at the Los Angeles Athletic Club. This was the final stop for players to try and make the top 8 and advance to the Player Championship in Seattle in May.
In the end, it was Sean Lenning who defeated Allan Garner in the final, 15-15, 25-14, 25-22. This was Lenning's second Race victory. He also won in Fresno back in early January. The win locked Lenning into the 2nd spot, behind Luis Moreno, based on Race points accumulated throughout the tour.
The top 8 who have accepted their invites to the Player Championship are Moreno, Lenning, Naty Alvarado Jr., Allan Garner, Charly Shanks, David Fink, Luis Cordova and Andy Nett.
Regional Handball on Facebook
an effort to coordinate state and regional efforts, official Facebook
pages have been created for every region in the country.
pages will make it easy for users to access information such as
regional tournaments, contact info for regional ambassadors and state
chairs, places to play in your area, photos from tournaments and much
Be sure to click "like" on your regions page. And feel free
to "like" all of the regional pages to stay up to date on all things
handball across the country.
- Official Page for the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Official Page for the Northwest Region
- Official Page for the Northern California Region
- Official Page for the Southern California Region
- Official Page for the Rocky Mountain Region
- Official Page for the Southwest Region
- Official Page for the Central Region
- Official Page for the Mid-America Region
- Official Page for the Northeast Region
- Official Page for the Southeast Region
summer handball season will be here before you know it.
Below is a schedule of summer events. Make sure you mark your calendars
and get your entries in on time!
- USHA One-Wall Big Ball Championships (July 6-8, Coney Island) Entry Deadline: June 21
- USHA Junior Three-Wall Championships (July, Cincinnati) Entry Deadline: TBD
- USHA One-Wall Nationals *Including Juniors* (August 1-5, Coney Island) Entry Deadline: July 16
- USHA Three-Wall Nationals (Aug. 30 - Sept. 3, Toledo) Entry Deadline: August 17
- 2012 World Handball Championships (Oct. 11-21, Ireland) Please Note: Entry Deadline is August 10!!
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>|
|Results 55 - 63 of 201|